ZHealth Publishing coding seminars—held three times a year—focus exclusively on the coding of interventional radiology, cardiology, and electrophysiology procedures. Expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn, as well as Jeff Majchrzak, BA, RCC, CIRCC, serve as session leaders, offering both their clinical and coding expertise to these complex areas of coding. A wide-range of professionals benefit from attending our seminars, including medical coders, billers, and consultants; radiology and cardiology nurses; radiology and cardiology technologists; physicians; and other medical professionals involved in the coding and charging of interventional radiology, cardiology, and electrophysiology procedures. Learn from our expert physicians and coders in person and earn your CEUs!
- Basic to advanced medical coding seminars - pick sessions that are right for you. Not sure? See Dr. Z's recommendations
- Those attending at least two full seminar days receive a FREE eBook or a discounted hardcopy book ($100 off) from the current Dr. Z's Medical Coding Series
- Expert physician session leaders David Zielske, MD, CIRCC, COC, CCC, CCS, RCC, and David B. Dunn, MD, FACS, CIRCC, COC, CCVTC, CCC, CCS, RCC (authors of Dr. Z's Medical Coding Series), and expert coder session leader Jeff Majchrzak, BA, RCC, CIRCC
- 10% savings on seminar registration for ZHealth Online members
- CEUs available through AAPC, ASRT, and AHIMA
- Outstanding conference venues
VIRTUAL + LIVE Nashville, TN Medical Coding Seminar: June 26-30, 2023
Join us for the first time at the fabulous Virgin Hotel in Nashville, TN. This polished hotel in the Music Row neighborhood is just minutes away from downtown Nashville and the iconic Ryman Auditorium and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
VIRTUAL + LIVE Las Vegas, NV Medical Coding Seminar: December 4-8, 2023
Our most popular seminar of the year is returning to the fabulous Wynn/Encore Las Vegas, one of the most luxurious hotels on the Strip. The Wynn/Encore offers world-class dining, shopping, spas, golf, live shows, and more.