Dr Z's Seminar Recommendations
Dr. Z's Seminar Recommendations
ZHealth Publishing's seminars are for hospital coders, HIM directors, physician office staff and coders, technologists, compliance officers, business office personnel, nurse auditors, physicians, and all others involved in the coding and billing process of these complex procedures. We review procedures that occur in the interventional radiology (IR) suite, the cardiac catheterization laboratory, electrophysiology (EP) laboratory, operating room, endovascular suite, and ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
Which ZHealth Publishing medical coding seminar program is best for you?
- For medical professionals involved with non-vascular IR procedures, vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures, and cardiology procedures, we recommend attending all of our sessions.
- For medical professionals newly involved with peripheral vascular coding, we recommend starting with Introduction to Vascular Coding, an overview of general concepts and rules of vascular coding.
- For medical professionals only involved in peripheral vascular diagnostic and interventional vascular coding, we recommend continuing with Diagnostic and Interventional Vascular Coding. This applies to IR, peripherals in the cath lab, and endovascular surgery centers.
- For medical professionals who only review cardiology, electrophysiology, and pacemaker/defibrillator procedures, we recommend Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology Coding.
- For medical professionals who perform a significant number of peripheral procedures in the catheterization lab, we recommend attending the Diagnostic and Interventional Vascular Coding as well.
- For medical professionals who review all aspects of interventional radiology (including vascular and non-vascular procedures) but not involved in cardiology coding, we recommend attending Diagnostic and Interventional Vascular Coding along with Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology and Introduction to Vascular Coding as needed.