ZHealth Publishing’s medical coding webinars consist of web-based presentations (90-120 minutes) that are accessible via your computer, at your own pace, on your own schedule. These coding webinars provide medical coding education taught by expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn. ZHealth Publishing’s webinars are a great option for those who want to learn more about coding and/or earn CEUs but cannot travel to a seminar. Start earning CEUs today!
- Access the post-test and print your CEU certificate(s) within the same calendar year of purchase
- CEUs Available: AHIMA and AAPC (**amount varies by webinar**)
- ZHealth Online members receive a 10% discount
The expiration date varies by course. Please check each individual webinar product page for the expiration date. You can also locate the number of days remaining in "My Webinar Center" after redeeming the course into your account.
This webinar is a high level overview of the extensive 2021 coding changes to interventional radiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, and vascular surgery.
This webinar covers angioplasty, atherectomy, and stenting throughout the vascular system. Specifically:
- Lower extremity endovascular revascularization procedures
- Visceral, upper extremity, and venous procedures
- Cervicocerebral revascularization procedures utilizing endovascular approach
This webinar concentrates on percutaneous embolization, thrombectomy, and infusion (both thrombolytic and non-thrombolytic) procedures. Examines:
- Guidelines for interventions on native vessels as well as graft vessels
- Coding as stand-alone procedures
- Coding procedures performed with other interventions
This webinar concentrates on endovascular stent grafts and venous interventions. Discusses:
- Thoracic aortic (TEVAR), abdominal aortic (EVAR), and fenestrated abdominal aortic (FEVAR) stent grafts
- Coding interventions performed in veins (e.g., TIPS, filter placement, and saphenous vein ablations)
This webinar focuses on coding genitourinary, biliary, and gastrointestinal procedures. Some topics covered include:
- Diagnostic cholangiography and nephrostogram
- Biliary and nephrostomy drainage tube placement, replacement, and removal
- Percutaneous gastrointestinal procedures
- Other percutaneous procedures such as stone removal, dilation, and conversion
This webinar focuses on percutaneous biopsies, abscess and cyst drainages, and tumor ablations. Topics include:
- Differences between a needle aspiration and a biopsy
- Breast biopsy and localization codes
- Drainage procedures, including drainage tube placement, aspiration procedures, imaging evaluation of the abscess cavity, and drainage tube replacement
This webinar covers procedures in the subspecialty area of neuroradiology - complex endovascular procedures that involve vascular imaging and intervention in the head, neck, and spine. Some topics include:
- Intracranial angioplasty, vasospasm therapy, embolization procedures
- Venous sampling, thrombolysis, thrombectomy
- Carotid, vertebral, and intracranial stenting
This webinar covers percutaneous cardiac interventions performed in the cardiac catheterization lab, including coronary artery interventions, such as stent placement, PTCA, atherectomy, and other revascularization procedures. Reviews:
- Thrombectomy, thrombolysis, IVUS, OCT, NIR, and FFR
- Physician documentation requirements
- Cardiac chamber interventions (such as patent foramen ovale, atrial septal defect, VSD, PDA closure, valve repairs, valvuloplasty, valve replacement, and left atrial appendage ablation)
This webinar focuses on peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures in the catheterization lab. Major areas covered include:
- Catheter selections and diagnostic imaging
- Peripheral and visceral angioplasty, atherectomy, stent placement
- Thrombectomy, thrombolysis, and embolization
This webinar broadly covers diagnostic cardiac catheterization, diagnostic imaging, and cardiac interventions in patients with congenital heart defects. Reviews:
- Common congenital syndromes and pertinent anatomy
- The appropriate coding of peripheral diagnostic imaging and interventional procedures that may be performed in conjunction with congenital heart catheterizations
- Complex cardiac chamber interventions
- Bundling, documentation, and catheter placements are also discussed
This webinar focuses on those individuals contemplating taking the CIRCC credentialing exam offered by the AAPC.
- Up-to-date review of codes covered by the CIRCC exam
- High level overview that includes a review of test taking skills
- Discussion of all 2021 updates pertinent to the CIRCC exam in areas of interventional radiology and coronary arterial intervention
The purpose of this webinar is to familiarize the coder with ICD-10-CM diagnosis coding for non-vascular conditions. This webinar includes coding instructions for infectious processes, congenital anomalies, genitourinary disorders (including chronic kidney disease), digestive system disorders, biliary calculus, nervous system disorders, and diabetes mellitus.
The purpose of this webinar is to familiarize the coder with ICD-10-CM diagnosis coding for cardiovascular conditions. This webinar includes diagnosis coding instructions for angina with or without coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction, valve disorders, cardiomyopathy, heart failure, rheumatic heart disease, heart block, rhythm disorders, hypertension, pulmonary heart disease, pulmonary embolism, and pulmonary hypertension.