Acceptable Terms for 3D
Date: Jun 25, 2021
Can you confirm the below terms all represent 3D? If any do not or are questionable will you please outline those?
- Quantitative Analysis
- Segmental volumes & surgical planning
- Rotational reconstructions
- Surface shaded rendering
- 3D Volume Slab
- Volumetric Rendering Technique (VRT)
- Minimum Intensity Projection (MinIP)
- Maximum Intensity Projections (MIPS) or (MIP)
- Shaded Surface Display (SSD)
- Spiral Acquisition
Need to ask Dr.Z?Don't see the answer you're looking for in the knowledge base? No problem. You can ask Dr. Z directly!
Ask Dr. Z a question now!