2023 - Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology Coding: Part 1
This webinar focuses on coding genitourinary, biliary, and gastrointestinal procedures. Procedures covered include: diagnostic cholangiography and nephrostogram; biliary and nephrostomy drainage tube placement, replacement, and removal; and percutaneous gastrointestinal procedures. In addition, other procedures performed percutaneously such as stone removal, dilation, and conversion are discussed. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2023.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Focuses on coding gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and biliary procedures
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert coder Jeff Majchrzak
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Learn more about coding and earn CEUs without traveling to a seminar
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2023