2023 - Diagnostic Peripheral Angiography
This webinar builds on the coding basics by discussing physician documentation and reviewing catheter selection codes. We review the imaging supervision and interpretation (S&I) 70,000 series of CPT codes. Extremity, visceral, cervicocerebral, thoracic, and abdominal arterial studies as well as venous, pulmonary, and portal venous imaging codes are covered in this webinar as well. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2023.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Builds on the coding basics of physician documentation and reviewing catheter selection codes
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert coder Jeff Majchrzak
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2023