2023 - Cardiology Part 5: Pediatric Cardiology Coding
This webinar covers diagnostic cardiac catheterization, diagnostic imaging, and cardiac interventions in patients with congenital heart defects. We discuss common congenital syndromes and pertinent anatomy. Appropriate coding of peripheral diagnostic imaging and interventional procedures that may be performed in conjunction with congenital heart catheterizations, along with the complex cardiac chamber interventions performed on these patients, are also discussed. Bundling, documentation, and catheter placements are also discussed. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2023.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Covers cardiac catheterizations, imaging, and interventions in patients with congenital heart defects
- 120-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2023