2023 - Cardiology Part 4: Electrophysiology, Pacemaker, and Defibrillator Coding
This webinar covers electrophysiologic procedures including mapping, pharmacologic challenge, diagnostic studies, and ablation. It discusses pacemaker and defibrillator insertions, revisions, and removals, as well as lead revisions and defibrillation testing. The five electrophysiology ablation procedure codes are reviewed, along with further clarifications of the extensive changes to these procedures codes. Numerous case examples demonstrate appropriate use of these codes. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2023.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Covers electrophysiologic procedures including mapping, pharmacologic challenge, diagnostic studies, and ablation
- 120-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Dunn
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2023