2022 - Cardiology Part 1: Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterizations
This webinar focuses on coding guidelines and documentation required for cardiac catheterization and coronary angiography. Common peripheral diagnostic procedures performed with heart catheterizations are also reviewed, with specific examples provided. Please note that this webinar expires on 01/31/2023.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Focuses on coding guidelines and documentation required for cardiac catheterization and coronary angiography
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Dunn
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 01/31/2023