2022 - Basic Catheter Selections
This webinar begins with the basics of successfully choosing the correct catheter selection codes during complex diagnostic and interventional cases. It focuses on physician documentation, anatomy (normal and variant), vascular systems, vascular orders, vascular families, and selective vs. non-selective catheter placement. Please note that this webinar expires on 01/31/2023.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Covers the basics of choosing the correct catheter selection codes during complex diagnostic and interventional cases
- 120-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Dunn
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 01/31/2023