2021 - Updates for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery
This webinar highlights the extensive changes to interventional radiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, endovascular surgery that take effect in 2021. In this webinar, we discuss the code updates and include numerous examples of their appropriate use. This high level overview of the 2021 coding updates goes into great detail where appropriate. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/20/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 1.5)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- High level overview of the extensive 2021 coding changes to interventional radiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, and vascular surgery
- 90+ minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Zielske
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/20/2021