2021 - Peripheral Vascular Intervention: Part 3
This webinar concentrates on endovascular stent grafts and venous interventions. Thoracic aortic (TEVAR), abdominal aortic (EVAR), and fenestrated abdominal aortic (FEVAR) stent grafts are discussed. In addition, rules for the coding of interventions such as TIPS, filter placement, and saphenous vein ablations are explored. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Concentrates on endovascular stent grafts and venous interventions
- 120-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021