2021 - Peripheral Vascular Intervention: Part 2
This webinar concentrates on percutaneous embolization, thrombectomy, and infusion (both thrombolytic and non-thrombolytic) procedures. Guidelines for interventions on native vessels as well as graft vessels are discussed. We look at coding for stand-alone procedures as well as when performed with other interventions. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 1.5)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Concentrates on percutaneous thrombectomy, infusion therapy (both thrombolytic and non-thrombolytic), and embolization procedures
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without traveling to a seminar
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021