2021 - Peripheral Vascular Intervention: Part 1
This webinar covers angioplasty, atherectomy, and stenting throughout the vascular system. This includes lower extremity endovascular revascularization procedures, along with visceral, upper extremity, venous, and cervicocerebral revascularization procedures utilizing endovascular approach. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 1.5)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Covers angioplasty, atherectomy, and stenting throughout the vascular system
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021