2021 - Neurointerventional Coding
This webinar covers procedures in the subspecialty area of neuroradiology. These are complex endovascular procedures that involve vascular imaging and intervention in the head, neck, and spine. We discuss intracranial angioplasty, vasospasm therapy, embolization procedures, venous sampling, thrombolysis, and thrombectomy, as well as carotid, vertebral, and intracranial stenting. Some non-vascular interventions are also reviewed. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 1.5)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Covers procedures in the subspecialty area of neuroradiology
- 90-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021