2021 - ICD-10-CM Cardiovascular Diagnosis Coding
The purpose of this webinar is to familiarize the coder with ICD-10-CM diagnosis coding for cardiovascular conditions. This webinar includes diagnosis coding instructions for angina with or without coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction, valve disorders, cardiomyopathy, heart failure, rheumatic heart disease, heart block, rhythm disorders, hypertension, pulmonary heart disease, pulmonary embolism, and pulmonary hypertension. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 1.5)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- ICD-10-CM cardiovascular diagnosis coding
- 60-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert coder Sara Wolf
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021