2021 - Cardiothoracic Coding
This webinar covers cardiac and thoracic procedures including open as well as endovascular techniques. Some of the procedures covered include mediastinal, operative ablations, CABG, valves, lung-open and VATS, assist devices, structural heart, transplants, and repairs of the thoracic aorta. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Covers cardiothoracic coding
- 120-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Dunn
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021