2021 - Cardiology Part 3: Peripherals in the Catheterization Lab
This webinar focuses on peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the catheterization lab. Major areas covered include catheter selections, diagnostic imaging, peripheral and visceral angioplasty, atherectomy, stent placement, thrombolysis, thrombectomy, and embolization. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Focuses on peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures in the catheterization lab
- 120-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021