2021 - Cardiology Part 2: Interventional Cardiology Coding
This webinar covers percutaneous cardiac interventions performed in the cardiac catheterization lab. Specifically, we examine all coronary artery interventions, such as stent placement, PTCA, atherectomy, and other revascularization procedures. Thrombectomy, thrombolysis, IVUS, OCT, NIR, and FFR are reviewed, and physician documentation requirements are discussed. Cardiac chamber interventions including patent foramen ovale, atrial septal defect, VSD, PDA closure, valve repairs, valvuloplasty, valve replacement, and left atrial appendage ablation among others are incorporated in this part of our cardiology series. Please note that this webinar expires on 12/31/2021.
(CEUs: AAPC - 2.0, AHIMA - 2.0)
*Only one person is eligible to receive CEUs per webinar purchased. For multiple user access, please enter the desired quantity before checking out and completing the order. The volume discount is applied in cart. (Additional copies are no longer purchased from your dashboard.) Please refer to the Pricing/Volume Discount page for more information.
- Covers percutaneous cardiac interventions performed in the cardiac catheterization lab
- 120-minute presentation accessible via computer, at your own pace
- Led by expert physician coder Dr. Z
- 10% discount for ZHealth Online members
- Earn CEUs and learn more about coding without incurring travel costs
- CIRCC Certified
- Webinar Expiration Date: 12/31/2021